Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tagged!

I guess I should finally respond to being tagged. Tara has tagged and and Mike's sister Kerri tagged me. So here it is!

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

I was graduating high school ten years ago. My 10 year reunion is this year. I also worked on the grounds crew at BYU and I went to UVSC for my first semester. I worked in the training room as a trainer. I was with the Men's basketball team. That was a ton of fun.

2. 5 things to do today.
  • Clean
  • Feed the baby a whole bunch of times.
  • Feed my other kids a whole bunch of times.
  • Go to Madelyn's parent/teacher conference.
  • Take cookies for the teachers at PTC.
3. What snacks do I enjoy?

Fiber-one granola bars, they are really good. I also like almonds and cookies.

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?

Pay tithing. Put the majority of it in savings. Pay off our Van and House. Move more north in a house that can fit all our kids. Give money to both of our parents. Give some to my brothers. Buy a vehicle with a dvd player that could pull a trailer and get good gas milage. Buy a trailer to camp in. Buy a nice treadmill. Get Mike some nice golf clubs. Buy an ipod. Go on a trip to San Diego and see Sea World, Disneyland and anything else. We would take the kids for a week and then send the kids home and stay ourselves for a week.

5. 3 Bad habits
  • Eating too many sweets.
  • Not doing things that are a hassle, even if they'd be fun.
  • Yelling, I always talk loud, even if I'm not mad.
6. 5 jobs I've had.
  • I worked at Mcdonalds in high school.
  • Sears. I took incoming calls and set up repair times. That was for about 2 weeks.
  • Grounds three different times. The summer after I graduated, the next summer when I met Mike, and 3 months after we were married I started there again.
7. 5 things people don't know about me
  • I really like to run. I ran in the 4th of July 5K in 2006. I think I'll do it again this year.
  • I have weird issues with picture frames. I don't like to put pictures in them because they grow out of date. Unless it's the picture of the family or kids that you replace every year.
  • I can't touch sunscreen, I'll do whatever I can to have the kids put it on or buy spray stuff or have Mike do it. Yuck!
  • I was on the dance team in High School my sophomore and junior year.
  • Someday I might go back to school and get a degree in nursing.

I tag Becki, yes, Becki you and Jaclyn.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hey maybe this year I will have to try and do some running with you. I haven't done it for a while, but I used to love it! Cute easter pics! We are excited to see ya all tonight. Gavin want's to play with the kids! Sooooo. See you later!

The Jones :) said...

Hey!! What are you tagging me for!! :) Guess I'll have to post it, since I kind of ignored Tara's...oops!! You didn't talk about who you were dating 10 years ago ;) ha ha ha ;) Crazy it was that long ago huh...lots can change in 10 years!!!
-Becki :)

Margaret Black said...

It is fun to read about you!