Thursday, March 13, 2008

" I Bless Train"





Last night Logan was saying his prayers, and as we were helping him he said, "I bless train", so we said,"okay bless the train," so he did. Then he wanted to bless the car and the bed. It was really cute! Logan loves trains. He likes us to draw them on his magna doodle. He erases the train and then says, "draw train." If he's drawing something himself and you ask him what he's drawing he whispers, train. He actually whispers it. It's a good thing kids do cute things, especially after tipping the chairs over and breaking the blinds or coloring all over the wall.


It's been nice to have good weather. The kids have been outside all day playing. It's nice to send Logan to the back yard and let him play in the sand and on the swing set. Our backyard neighbors put their little boy over the fence so he can play with Logan and the girls. It's faster than walking around the block. His name is Porter, but Logan calls him Quarter.


On monday we had 3 friends over to play on the swings. All girls, it was dramatic, and there was a lot of screaming. I guess if you're playing a game and someone tells you that you have to be a 4 year old and you don't want to be, it's grounds to cry and come and tattle-tell. I love my girls and their friends, but sometimes it just too much drama!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Cute! I can't wait till I can start to make sence out of everything that Gavin says. I think it's those cute moments that get you through all the things that make you want to scream and pull your hair out!

Jaclyn B. said...

Ah, the days of girlhood trama! When you didn't get the Barbie you wanted or nobody would obey your commands. I remember as a little girl when I'd come in to tattle on my friends when we'd get in fights. My mom would just say, "You'll have to fight your own battles." At first I was frustrated with this response, but pretty soon I learned to fight my own battles.

P.S.- "Quarter"? It's new, it's orginal, maybe we'll use it!

Kerri said...

In Spencer's latest funny prayer, he blessed his cousin Chris's truck (which he thinks is so cool) and said "If our dog ever has puppies, please bless us to keep all of them and never give any away." We'd better get her fixed quick! Kids are the cutest when it comes to prayers!