We blessed Camille yesterday. It was a nice blessing. Mike did a really good job. He blessed her to be a peacemaker, which she is already. Her dress was beautiful. Everyone at church just loved it. My mom made it, she has such amazing talent. Madelyn kept going on and on about it being Camille's special day. I guess kids aren't official, especially at church, until the blessing. We love her and are glad she's in our family.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is a really pretty dress...hope you had a great day yesterday!! Enjoy that little girl!!
-Becki :)
I am sad that we missed the blessing. The dress really is beautiful! Congratulations!
I am so glad you started a blog. It will be a fun way to keep up with what is going on with you guys. I am sorry we couldn't come to the blessing. Both Ben and I had to be at our ward yesterday. I heard it was nice. We hope to see you guys soon.
I love seeing Camille in her blessing dress. I wish we could have been there with you! Give that baby kisses from Aunt Kerri. Our kids really miss their cousins from your family. Rachel even had a dream the other night that she was with Madeline. She was sad to wake up!
Hey Jana, sorry we couldn't make it to Camille's Blessing, she looks beautiful!
Post a Comment