Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Blog


I thought this would be a fun way for people to stay in touch with us. It's been fun to put it together and I wanted a place where I could share pics of our family and let everyone know what we're up to. Thing have been pretty good adjusting to 4 kids. The hardest part is when I'm feeding the baby and Logan uses that opportunity to climb up and play with knives, make a water mess or turn on the toster oven. The kids love their new sister, and she's so cute. She smiles and is awake a lot. The kids have been enjoying the nice weather, and so have I. They've been outside all day everyday this week. It keeps them busy and makes it so they fall right asleep at night! That's my favorite part!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Jana
I love your blog. I am glad that you decided to start one. Welcome to the blogging world. I love your pics too. They are sooo cute.

Kerri said...

Hello Jana! Cool blog! We have one, too! We love to see the pictures of the kids! Check out ours if you haven't already. http://cornerkerri.blogspot.com/

Margaret Black said...

Hi Jana!

It was fun reading your blog. We will enjoy it!

Love,

Mom Black

Tara said...

Oh and also. I tagged you! Sorry! Just go to my blog to find out what to do.

Moore Community Association said...

Love your blog. Great pictures, can't believe you have 4 kids :-)
We wanted to come down for Camilles blessing, but couldn't make it work.
Have a great day.
Love, Aunt Arlene

The Jones :) said...

Hey Jana!! Thanks for the comment...and I don't mind that you "found" ours :) I'm glad you did...thanks for the comment. Camille is so cute...looks just like your other kids!! Hope things are well for you!! Haven't seen you in forever!!
-Becki :)