
We set up our swing set on Saturday and the kids love it. It will probably lose it's novelty in a month, but for now it will keep them busy. They can go to the neighbors and jump of their trampoline and then come over here and swing. We had about 4 extra neighborhood kids over to "help" with the assembly. We couldn't let Logan outside while they were putting it
together because there were way too many screws and bolts for him to lose. And he would lose them. Mike and my Dad and Dan help put it up. It only took them about 3 hours. It was nice to have some help.

Abby loves the swings, but she refuses to pump her legs. She says she just can't do it, but I think she just likes to be pushed!
Logan likes the swing too, but he likes to ride them a little different. He is a climber and hopefully the swing set will keep him busy and get his energy out.

Madelyn is almost too big for it. But she still has a good time. I imagine it won't be too long before she's figured out how to climb on the very top of it!
3 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun!!! I'm glad you got a swingset--it makes for a lot of fun for everyone, especially mom who gets to push the kids on the swings.
That looks like so much fun! I will have to bring Gavin over to play! Check out the pic that I posted of Camille! It is cute!
Wow...looks like fun!! Hope the kids get rid of energy out there...and not in the house with you :)
-Becki :)
Post a Comment