Thursday, January 22, 2009

The next American Idol!

Okay, since nobody thought my post of Mike's mustache was funny, try this.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I have many memories of Mike (and Brian) serenading the family so beautifully. Too bad they are both too old for American Idol. He'll make it big one day though. You just wait, you guys will be rolling in it with talent like that...Oh, and I did find your last post entertaining. You have a very special husband that comes from a very special family;)

Hupp Family said...

I would totally vote for him. I am a little shocked though that he doesn't have the song memorized.

Kayla Pearson said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I don't know how you managed to hold the camera so still! I would have been laughing so hard, you would have barely been able to see the video! Love it! And I do love the mustache.