Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's Official....

We have a walker!

4 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

Oh! It is so amazing to see that, I am sure that Kelse won't be far behind. It is so exciting and sad at the same time!

Kerri said...

That was so cute! I can't believe how much we're missing while you're there and we're so far away. Give Camille and all the kids a hug and kiss for me!

Hupp Family said...

Ok, you totally freaked me out! I;m getting caught up on veiwing blogs and all I see on your blog is 'It's official'. I totally thought you were announcing something! I'm a total NERD!!! I can't believe Camille is walking! Where does time go???

Leslie said...

Jana Black?!!! I found your blog on Quinn's facebook, which by the way he really only uses for work and it contains nothing about our family, for obvious reasons. I am so excited to see that you have 4 kids! They are beautiful. Did Madelyn skip a year or two or is she really that old?

Can't wait to hear from you
Leslie