Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mike's long-lost twin brother?



This here is Rusty. Mike's long-lost twin brother. He lives in Payson and is a mechanic. He just showed up at our house on sunday. It was nice to talk to him. We took a picture of his truck. He's really proud of it. We visited until Rusty had to leave and head off to watch NASCAR. Mike's thinking about growing a mustache like that just so they can look even more alike.

4 comments:

The Jones :) said...

That's a hot picture...a little disturbing...but yeah!! And what a nice truck!! :)

Kerri said...

I had a good laugh! Tell rusty I need a ride next time I'm in town.

Hupp Family said...

So funny! You know what's funny? I totally can not picture Mike like this. He seems so shy at church. Where in the world did he get the shirt???

Kerri said...

Mike is shy at church? Are you sure she's talking about the Mike we know and love?