Monday, November 17, 2008

Pajama Pants!

This is my first attempt at sewing something from a pattern. I've made a denim and T-shirt quilt, but this is the first where things are cut out and there's a left and right and front and back. They all turned out good, a little big, but what can you do. Only once did I turn something right-side out and one leg was right-side out and the other wrong-side. There was a few more unpicking episodes, but all and all I was happy with the results.

7 comments:

Hupp Family said...

Look at you Miss Molly! Kidding, that's awesome. I have a sewing machine but I've never used it. I'm pathetic I know. You did a great job. I'm impressed. Was this at the PJ thing at Amy's or did you venture on your own?

The Jones :) said...

Wow...you are good!! The kids look like they like them!! They're cute...and good job on making them!!

Amy Bogart said...

You go girl! I need your pattern! I have been thinking about making some of those for my kids lately too! :)

Rachel said...

I am impressed! I have material and patterns to make Christmas pj's for my kids-- we'll see if it gets done!

Kayla Pearson said...

You are awesome Jana! They look really comfy!

Kerri said...

Good job, Holly Homemaker! I am impressed with your sewing efforts!

TerryMaryHarmon said...

You would think, since your mom is an artist at sewing that you would have picked that up too, who knew, your a great piano player like your mom, they are very cute and I am a size 8. Love Auntie Mary