Friday, November 21, 2008

Camillee is 10 months!


I thought I would update Camille who is the fastest growing of our family right now. Poor kid she doesn't get any cute nicknames like Cami or Mille, both of which are not allowed. She gets stuck with Camillee Willy, which has turned into numerous ways to say willy. She's "wills" or "willster", just plain "willy". Luckily "Camillee" is still cute and she goes by that a lot. She is standing by herself and will walk with something to push, she's so wild. She is by far the worst kid I've had for dressing and changing diapers. She hates baby food, she would rather eat what we're eating, especially if she can feed herself. She's finally got the hang of going down the stairs herself, so I don't worry as much. She's so cute and happy and we love our Camillee Willy.

4 comments:

Kayla Pearson said...

She is so sweet! I think its funny that we have always called our Camylle Camyllie willy also...she still gets called that occasionally and she's 15! Happy 10 mos. Camille!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

What a cutie patootie! Just want to take pictures of those chubby cheeks! So sad we didn't see you guys at Thanksgiving...hopefully soon!

Hupp Family said...

We love her too! She is so cute. I love that she made all the activity day girls laugh. So fun.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I can't believe how far Camillee is ahead of Becks development wise. I am sure that having older siblings helps, but it must be those Black genes! Becks isn't even crawling yet. My little lazy butt! I guess from what you make it sound like, I should enjoy that while it last.