Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here are the promised pics...


Captain Technology you see here was at our house for Halloween. He came to save 4 damsels in distress and recruit a pumpkin as a sidekick. The witch damsel had some crazy hair, luckily CT was able to fix that later. The kitty damsel was looking for a Broadway show in which to sing and dance, but alas, there were none in Spanish Fork and she was okay with just Trick or Treating. The bunny damsel was just too cute, but nothing could be done about that. She'd just have to live with it. The Hawaiian damsel needed some cleaning done, I think CT will need some instructions in that later. The pumpkin was just the sidekick CT was looking for. Cute, funny, charming and luckily candy gives him his super strength because he got enough to power him through Christmas!






8 comments:

Amy Bogart said...

I love it! Very cute! Your creative little story gave me a reason to smile! THANKS!

Rachel said...

I don't get into the dress up thing, or the pumpkin carving-- don't tell my kids how cool you are! LOL!

Cute pics!

Kerri said...

You're so awesome to dress up! The kids look so cute, as always! I love that Captain Technology costume. Did Mike wear it to school? I bet he was a real hit.

TerryMaryHarmon said...

Wow, Jana CT is buff, guess that's just the costume tho' right? Love Auntie Mary

Kayla Pearson said...

I love the costumes....you guys are great!

natalie brady said...

I love the costumes! I can never get Sam to dress up.

Hupp Family said...

What a fun Halloween! Love Abby's hair!!! Great taste. Do you own a crimper?? If you do, I think we should crimp our hair for church and totaly act like we did it on purpose. We can start a new trend. I'm assuming you got your sweets from buff CT later right? Wink! Wink!

Jaclyn B. said...

Love all the costumes but I think your new hair cut is the cutest of all!