Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Madelyn!


I'm going to have to do things a little out of order. This post will be about Madelyn's birthday and next time I'll put up our Halloween pictures. Madelyn turned 7 on Sunday. I can't believe she's 7. She had a party with her friends and got pet shops and pollys. Now there's more little things to be all over the house that I have to pull out of Camille's mouth. On Sunday we had a family party, we had dinner and she got more presents. She is such a good kid and a great helper. She loves to help out with Camille. We really got blessed with such a great kid, we love her! Stay tuned for pictures of Captain Technology.....

4 comments:

Amy Bogart said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 7 either! I can't wait to see you all on Thanksgiving!

Kerri said...

Happy Belated Birthday to one of our favorite nieces! We love you Madelyn!

Hupp Family said...

What??? We weren't invited!!!???? Totally kidding. She's 7? She is forever tall! Or maybe my kids are just midgets. I'm sorry....little people.

Kayla Pearson said...

Happy Birthday Madelyn! We hope you had a great day!