I guess I'm suppose to say 7 random/weird things about me. Then tag 7 people. Here goes:
1. I like to watch people get hurt, meaning injuries during sports events, especially in slow-motion. Then I can see exactly how the knee blew up.
2. I'm good friends with an ex-boyfriends wife, I "Dear Johned" him for Mike.
3. The only place that's worth it for me to eat out at is Cafe Rio. Nothing else compares.
4. I like angry break-up songs.
5. The last thing I ever wanted to do was go to BYU and be a zoobie.
6. I love the T.V. shows ER and House.
7. Both Mike and I hate country. There's something about it that makes me want to throw something.
There you go, some random things about me. I tag, Tara, Becki, Natalie, Kerri and Leisel.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment