
Poor Logan there's no escaping the fact that he has three sisters. And two of his sisters have friends and so 4 girls decided to fix his hair and dress him up. They put wings on him and a wand in his hand. Of course he thought it was hilarious. With everyone laughing at him, he just hams it up more. There's a few of you who know what it's like to grow up with only sisters. Tell me Don that this won't scar him for life.
7 comments:
This is a great post! He looks fairy cute!
Logan, you are a good sport!
Logan is all boy, no matter how is dressed -- he does look good in wings!
What a trooper! Hopefully all his experience with girls growing up will make dating easier when he is older!
I know what that is like. He's laughing now, but a few years down the road those pictures will mortify him!
-Don
Too Cute! I remember doing the very same thing to Kyle when he was little. LOL! Maybe that's what is wrong with him... just kidding.
I just tagged you on my blog-- I know you don't have anything better to do! =)
I now know what Preston has to look forward to. Too funny! He is a pink teridactal right? wink!
Post a Comment