Wow I've been absent forever. It's crazy with school starting. Madelyn is in 1st grade and goes all day now, which is weird. Mike's started school too. He has to be extra strict for the first few weeks so he can get control of everyone, that's tiring for him. I thought I would post a video of our last FHE. Who doesn't want to see Mike leaping around the yard! We had some races in the backyard and the kids loved it. They always ask us if we can do races again. Camille is an official crawler now and she pulls herself up on stuff, I know, I didn't get much down time. I caught her yesterday climbing up the stairs. She goes everywhere and says DADADADA and screams and growls. She also makes this sound that sounds like she's going to breathe fire. She's cute.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's so good to see that you have a blog too! I feel much more connected to my friends who have blogs because I'm so bad at emailing!
Thanks for posting on our blog... we didn't know you guys had one, too. That's awesome! It will help us keep in touch better. We should get together and do something again soon.
Cute blog! The racing looks like lots of fun. You'll have to check out our video clip of Daylen running in the back yard, it's pretty funny!
Post a Comment