Thursday, August 14, 2008

Budding Photographers!

I thought I would dedicate this post to some of the pictures that the kids have taken by themselves. They are always taking the camera and taking pictures of whatever they can.

5 comments:

The Jones :) said...

LOL...that's funny...Madelyn is such a good photographer, and a good poser too!! Cute kids!!
-Becki

Jeff and Lacy said...

That is so cute! Breyton does that too. I'll download my pictures and there is a lot of feet and legs! I can't believe how big Camille is getting either!

Jaclyn B. said...

Not bad for little hands! I especially like the last one. So Logan...
I also like that your kids play in the mud.

Kerri said...

Those are great shots! Today Spencer confessed that he spilled chocolate milk on my camera. Luckily, it is still operational.

Hupp Family said...

So hilarious! You must have the funnest household!