
So it's horrible but I finally got a picture up of our family with Camille added on our wall. It's not taken professionally, but it's still cute. It took some searching to find one with everyone looking at the camera, the two obvious culprits of not were the two youngest. Camillee is making some funny faces the some of them. Fall is going great, we're busy with school and homework. Camille is crawling all over and cruising the furniture, she loves to climb the stairs. She's almost 9 months. I posted a video of her "shakin it" as we call it. If you watch the whole thing towards the end she really shakes it. She does this all the time. It's really cute
and funny.
8 comments:
Don't feel too bad, we just had our pictures done last weekend. Darci is over 2 and she still isn't on the wall. : )
What a cute family! Logan is such a handsome little guy, no wonder the girls want to dress him up! I love the video of Camille shakin it.
I am so glad to know you have a blog. I will definately be checkin it out!
I like the pictures!! I haven't watched the video completely yet...but I will!! Your kids are adorable!!!
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to add you to our blogroll so I can keep up on what's happening with your fam! I think your family photos turned out cute. I love the one you put on the header. I always thought it would be funny to use one like that (with half the people not looking at the camera) for our Christmas card. A picture like that shows what life is really like. :)
She is a shaker, she must take after her Greatest Great Aunt Mary!! That was so fun to watch, Madilyn, you need to stop growing! You are going to be bigger than me!
Love Aunt Mary (The Greatest Great)
I love the pictures, we just "tried" to take some. It's hard to get two kids to look at the camera, you did pretty good with four. That Camille is adorable! Love the video!
Can't believe how big the kids are getting. The pictures are darling.
Shake, Shake, Shake it like polaroid picture! I love it!!!!! I love those cheeks!!!!
Post a Comment