Well I guess I need to put up the pictures for the 4th. We had a fun time. We went to Mike's parents ward for their ward breakfast. Yummy pancakes. Then we headed off to the parade. We went with Mike's parents and his Grandma Black. Then Dan and Liesel, Dave and Tiffy and Mikey and Carol came and sat with us. That was a lot of fun. Then we went to my Grandma Larsen's house and make homemade ice cream and drank rootbeer and talked and the kids played in the sand and with the horses.
Then we went to the ultimate event. THE STADUIM OF FIRE, to see none other than MILEY CYRUS. Let me just say that I could have gone my whole life without seeing her in concert. But the blueman group was a ton of fun, and the flag came down on our side so the picture is of us underneath the flag. The kids thought that was pretty cool. I missed most of the fireworks because Camille didn't like them.
Saturday we went and swam at my parents house. The kids had so much fun in the pool. They spent the whole time practically under the water. So did Mike. Then we went and saw Wall-e.
It was cute and the kids liked it. It was a great holiday, the kids had fun which is all that matters in the end. 


2 comments:
So cute! Bryton would be jealous of seeing Miley Cyrus, I guess it must be a nine year old thing! I just can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!!!!
Miley Cyrus wasn't great? I don't think she's that great of a singer either but don't tell that to Rachel who's a huge fan (10-year-olds love her too!) It looks like you had a great time. We missed being there on the 4th this year--oh well!
Post a Comment