
We got a new camera to replace the old, broken one. It's a really nice Sony camera. 8 megapixals and 5x optical zoom. I'm excited to take pictures again. Plus they're really nice pictures. Definitely better than our old one. Madelyn and Abby are enjoying their swimming lessons. I practically have to drag Abby out of the pool when her lesson is over. Madelyn is by far the best in her class, of course I'm a little bias. Logan is enjoying his summer of swimmers ear, allergies and colds. Camille is just as cute as ever and does this little dance on the floor that everyone just thinks is hilarious. This picture makes her cheeks look huge!

The kids are having fun and so are we. It's already a busy summer. Bring on all the reunions!

4 comments:
Yay! It is funny how much fun it is just to see a little bit of everyones lives! Now you will become the photographer!
Yeah for a new camera!! Sounds like you guys are busy and having fun...maybe we'll see you sometime!?!?! The kids are adorable as ever!! :)
-Becki :)
Yeah I got your e-mail...Ryan will be home around 5...so maybe I could come down there?? That would be fun...can't promise I'll buy anything though?? We're poor :(...Will you e-mail me some directions to your house?? I'll try to make it!!!
Thanks for the reminder!!!
Your kids are so cute, Camille looks like she is so big. I love the little quotes to especially the one from Madelyn about needing to do a show in the van. So funny!
Post a Comment