Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Family Bike Ride!


Sorry there will be no pictures of the actual bike ride with this. Our camera broke. So you just get one of cute Abby. We went on a bike ride for FHE on Monday and we had so much fun. It was a pain to get our bikes down, and pump up tires and get Logan and Camille into the bike trailer. Everyone all of a sudden had to go to the bathroom and then we needed Logan's superman hat and we had to find that. But once we got out and got going it was a lot of fun. The funniest of them all was Abby. She would pedal and pedal just to keep up with us and when we'd come to a hill, I'd say pedal Abby pedal. Just so she would have enough momentum to get up and she would giggle the whole way up the hill. For those of you who've heard Abby giggle it's sooooooo cute and infectious. She doesn't do it very often but when she does I love it. After she'd get up the hill she'd be so excited, I made it she'd say. It was definitely one of the best activities we've done with the most rewards.

2 comments:

Amy Bogart said...

So very cute! Those are the precious memories that keep us going!

Kerri said...

Abby's the cutest. I also love your quotes on the side--that one about the microphone in the car sounds so much like Rachel at her age I had to laugh out loud!