Monday, May 5, 2008

Congrats Dan and Liesel!

Dan and Liesel got married on Friday the 2nd. It was a great wedding. Liesel looked beautiful and Dan looked handsome. The kids were cute too in the dresses that my mom made. It was a long day, but it was fun. I always used to complain about not having any sisters, but now I have two. The girls loved their dresses and their hair. They always like to be princesses. Logan was mostly interested in saying cheese and showing how big of a ham he is.

4 comments:

Amy Bogart said...

I was so excited when mom said that you had a blog! I am new to the blogging myself. It looked like a great weekend, I wish I could have been there!

Love Ya!

Amy

Tara said...

Very cute! The girls look so cute with Liesel! I am a little jealous they got to go to sea world! Fun fun!

The Jones :) said...

They look so cute...your girls are little princesses!!! Madelyn is getting SOOO big...crazy!!! Congrats to them...and hope they're enjoying their honeymoon!! ;) :) ;)
-Becki :)

Olivia said...

Your girls always have the cutest hair. I may have to have you teach me how to do Audrey's when she finally gets some.