
I am so excited about my new computer. Mike got me one for my birthday and it's so nice not to have to wait for ten minutes for the computer to boot up, and it only takes a second for the pictures to load onto the blog. Everything is so much faster. It's sad though I realized that I didn't take pictures of my birthday. We went to Mike's sister Emily's graduation, she was the valedictorian of her college, which is a big accomplishment. Congrats, Em. It was fun to be with family this weekend for Liesel's brida

l shower and my birthday. Since I have no pics of my birthday here's one of the kids I guess. Mike's sister Kerri got Camille this cute hooded towel that says 100% princess. Cute!
4 comments:
I am so glad you got a new computer! Happy Birthday! Thank's for your nice comment to me. I really appreciate all your help and great advise! Thanks for lookin out for us! Love ya
YEAH for a new computer!! It was nice to see you this weekend...and again this coming weekend I suppose!!! Your kids are so dang cute!!!
-Becki :)
Cute towel--oh, I mean Camille looks cute in the towel! Thanks for putting it on the blog. Do I see the Bean Museum? That's a popular place with the family. I didn't take any pictures on your birthday either--weird and that was when everyone was there. I think it was because I was talking to Paul the whole time about trees in our backyard.
I'm so glad I know you have a blog now! I've already browsed it and am excited to keep up with what your family is doing!
Post a Comment