Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break!

It's been a while since I've written. This last week was Spring Break. It was a lot of fun. Mike took Logan to the Blue and White game. Logan's doing a little stretch before he gets going.

We worked in the yard on Monday and Tuesday. We planted 3 trees and put some bark around. It looks really nice. On Wednesday Mike and I went to the Temple and then we had pizza with Grandma Spencer. On Thursday we took the kids, except for Camille, to see Horton Hears a Who. It was a cute show and Logan was fascinated with the big screen. On Friday Mike helped his Grandma in her yard and then we went to Cabela's and then Sizzler.

The kids loved seeing the fish in the tank. Here the kids are in front of the fish tank. Then upstairs next to the General Store, they look like little adults in their rocking chairs.

Then later that night we slept over to Grandma Black's house. The kids love sleeping over there. We had a great Spring Break, it was nice to be together as a family and do fun things. It's amazing what you find enjoyable when all you do is watch your kids reactions. It's fun to see them have fun. Here's Camille just being cute!

2 comments:

The Jones :) said...

That is so cute...looks like you guys had a good spring break!! Sometimes I wish Ryan had a schedule like that...sure would be nice...oh well!! Logan is pretty cute on the football field!! Probably see you Saturday at the shower huh!! :)
-Becki :)

Tara said...

I love the stretching! It is so cute of Logan. Sounds like you guys had a fun break! It is always nice to do new exciting things every once and a while. I am excited to see you all at the shower! See you then!