I guess I gave my tribute to mothers last month so I'll just say Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers out there, and I love you mom and mom-in-law. Anyways, I had a great mother's day. I didn't change one diaper or feed the baby one bottle. It was nice. I got to sleep in and I didn't have to get anyone else dressed but me. I did have to fix hair, Mike needs to have a hair fixing lesson before I let him do the girls hair. He can do Logan's. I think it's funny that the one thing I want for mother's day is a break from all the things that make me a mother.
Mike did get me a bike
trailer/jogging stroller. I'm very excited to use it, we just need to rig it so we can fit Camille in it. We went to Lunch at my parents house and Dinner at Mike's parents house. We gave the Grandma's calendars with pictures on them, they turned out cute. I got a cheese grater from Mike's mom. It's perfect since we need one so bad.
Here's some pics of the day. Grandma Spencer with the kids and Gavin.

Us at Mike's parents house.

The kids with Grandma Black.
No comments:
Post a Comment