Logan looks handsome in his new vest. He wore the tie for about an hour. He has no neck so the collar is too high and it chokes him. Plus we can barely get it buttoned. He's had no neck since he was born, but I thought by now he would have one for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is adorable Jana...too cute that she "posed" like that!! She's getting big...and that's hilarious Logan doesn't have a neck...makes me laugh!! ha ha ha :)
-Becki :)
I got a laugh out of this picture of Camille! She's totally chillin'! You gotta love your little neckless Logan--he looks so handsome in the vest, tie and white shirt!
Love the pose! It looks so cleopatra or something. That's funny! I love it when you can catch those cute little baby moments! And Logan looks very handsom! Cute!
You seriously have the cutest kids ever! I love this pose Camille is pulling! She makes me want another little girl!
Post a Comment