Tonight was one of those nights where the kids pulled together and helped out. It was rare, but wonderful. Abby at one point could not stop crying because she said she felt so happy about all the help she was giving. I wanted to write this because I remember in conference one year, Elder Ballard talked about the joys of parenting coming in moments. This was one of those moments. It was short, but sweet. That way when we return to the norm of fighting and messes and sassiness, I can read this and then wait for the next moment. Hopefully it's not too far off. 5 kids is killing me. Meanwhile here's a pic of the newest one getting big.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jana I hope you don't think I am a blog stalker but I am always checking Justin and jenns and then I look at everyone elses families. Yours is adorable. But when I read your post from tonight it really made me think about when I was in your very shoes. 5 kids killed me too and I was mad at my mom for not warning me how hard it would be and then they kept leaving and serving missions:) but really what I thought of was how quickly the time will fly. it was a struggle in those young stages and it is exhasusting. But you will look on it later with so much happiness. You won't even remember those hard days. :) I loved those young ages and then they get a little older and I loved those stages. Now I only have two at home and it just seems like yesterday I got married. It sound like you have a great outlook and attitude.. Enjoy your stage and before you know it they will be all grown up. And you'll enjoy that stage.
It was fun to have your parents up last week before my dad went into the hospital. they look great!
Julie
Thanks Julie, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having a hard time adjusting to 5. I feel so scatterbrained all the time. Too many people to think of at once, but I really do love it.
I loved this post! It's great when the kids are happy! Your little one is so cute! Let me know when you want to work on your project. We are moving next week, and things will slow down for me a bit, so let's get together soon! Love ya
I love that, what a good little girl.....and the quotes hahahahahaha they are so, so, so, cute!!!
Post a Comment