Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I know...I know...
I think...I think I'll do a new post. I'm not even going to try to catch up. We had a great Christmas and great birthdays. Camille is looking less and less like a baby and more like a little girl. Mike looks more and more like he belongs in Spanish Fork. Don't worry that was shaved immediately. Elyse is cute and big and soooooo happy. She smiles constantly. Shockingly enough the picture of her she's not, but I'm going to upload some more later. More to come about the other 3 kids...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Hope things are going great! We miss you guys. Call me if you are ever up our way!
I can't believe those are your babies...Camille was LITTLE last time I saw you I think!?!?! I don't even remember...some friend I am!!! And Mike's facial hair...WOW...that is hot!! Glad he shaved it off!!!
Post a Comment