Elyse was born on July 1, 2010, 9:30 p.m. She was 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches. After doing the induction shuffle, I luckily went into labor on my own at about 2:30 on Thursday. I was glad because it didn't look like they we're even going to be able to get me in on Friday. She is so cute and we just love her. The kids can't get enough of her. Madelyn will just sit and watch her sleep. Everyone wants to help and I know exactly what she's
doing every second. Someone is always watching her and giving me commentary on what she's doing. I'm just glad she's here and safe. She really is a sweet baby. We'll have to see what her hair color ends up being. I've never had such a darkie before. Enjoy the pics!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
She's beautiful. Congratulations. I'm glad that everything went well and that she is so well taken care of. :)
She is so cute and looks just like the rest of your kids! Congratulations, I'm so glad everything went well.
She is adorable! Looks ljust like her sisters. I'm glad everything went well!
Congrats! She is DARLING! Glad she is here and adored it should be no other way :)
Congrats! She is so cute. We're happy for you guys!
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and Mike!`
Yes, very cute. Definetly of the Abby line but a little Madalyn/Camille mixed in.
Post a Comment