Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New sibling!

New sibling coming October 15 or so. We're very excited!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Hope that you are feeling well. Do you sell Scentsy?!? I saw your post about a party. I don't know anyone in IF yet, but I do love scentsy myself, so I'd love to get a scent from you once in a while. Hope all is well!

Hupp Family said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats! How are you feeling? If you need anything let me know! Hee Hee I can't wait to see you all bloated!!! Just kidding I'm one to talk and mine is almost a year!

The Springers said...

CONGRATS!!

natalie brady said...

Congrats!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Now, we are going to have to get pregnant to keep up! Not that we are anywhere near you guys and your tons of kids, but now I am feeling the pressure!!! Becks and Camille are only a month apart!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Oh, and CONGRATS!!!