Thursday, April 30, 2009

Camille's doing great!

Camille's surgery went well. They put the tubes in and her right ear had an infection in it, so she's on antibiotics. Her adenoids are out so hopefully that will help her not need tubes again. She cried and wrestled with me for 45 minutes when she was waking up. She's really strong, it was hard to hold her still. She pulled her IV out in the process, but luckily it wasn't too bad. This is what she was doing after dinner yesterday, which was the day she had her surgery...

6 comments:

Rachel said...

glad she is doing well! Hopefully she will be a healthier and happier little girl now!

Kayla Pearson said...

So glad to hear the surgery went well. Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Jeff and Lacy said...

I am glad to hear that it went well, poor girl!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

So glad she's ok...

Jaclyn B. said...

I didn't know she'd had so many issues with her ears. I hope this does it for her!

Hupp Family said...

Yeah! I'm glad she's doing well. She is so cute!