Monday, February 23, 2009
I thought I was way past this phase...
We were at Kiddie Kandids the other day and Logan informs me he has to go potty. So I take him in the bathroom and usually he kneels on the toilet seat, I know,weird, but he decides to sit. Next thing I know it shoots out of the potty onto my pants and I hurry and pick him up and turn him around all the while he's still going. My pants were soaked, the floor was wet and Camille had no shoes on and was just walking around in it. Plus Logan was soaked. Needless to say we got out of there pretty quick. I thought they only did that when they were babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Breyton stands now but in the beginning we perfected the saying "penis down" so that he would make sure it was down pointing into the toilet! I am sorry that happened to you!
I am thinking that it isn't a bad thing that Tanner hasn't figured out that boys stand up yet! The last experience I had of the peeing all over everything nature wasn't even with him--- it was with one of my daughters who had a close encounter of the scary kind with an automatic flusher in Home Depot. The toilet flushed mid business, probably because I was standing in front of her, and she flew off the toilet soaking me, her and the floor.
I feel your pain Jana! (or at least I will, when I stop laughing:-)
What a nighmare! Those things never happen at home. DOnt you just love being a mom? ;)
Post a Comment