Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny kids.

I just wanted to post these so they would be saved.

Logan: are we going to the hospital. Jana: No. Madelyn: we only go to the hospital if we're really sick. Logan: or if we get run over by a tractor.

Logan: Daddy's a Super Zero! (talking about Mike's halloween costume)
Mike: I'm going to eat you! Logan: No I'm not meat!

Jana: We need to go, get in the van. Madelyn: I don't want to go, I'm never leaving this house again!

Logan: Is that yucky? (referring to the toilet paper) Mike: No. Logan: Is it yummy?

Those fireworks look like real fireworks. -Abby

I need to take this mircophone in the van in case I need to do a show. -Madelyn

1 comment:

Hupp Family said...

Uggg, I hate it when I get run over by a tractor AND when I forget my mic.