Today is Madelyn's 10th birthday. She is such a good kid. She helps me tons. She is sweet and helpful and kind. She is respectful and loves to learn. I was so excited when I found out that we were having a girl 10 years ago. I thought I would only have boys, go figure. I love her hair and her laugh. I'm glad we have her. Love you kiddo!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Madelyn
Today is Madelyn's 10th birthday. She is such a good kid. She helps me tons. She is sweet and helpful and kind. She is respectful and loves to learn. I was so excited when I found out that we were having a girl 10 years ago. I thought I would only have boys, go figure. I love her hair and her laugh. I'm glad we have her. Love you kiddo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is so grown up!!! And what a sweet post!!! LOVE the pictures you've put on too...cute CUTE family Jana!!!
cute family pictures, jana! your kids are all getting so big.
Post a Comment