Friday, February 12, 2010
It's...
So it's a girl. Most of you know by now, but I guess we've only just officially announced it. We're expecting on or around July 3. Yes I finally get a baby that isn't born in the winter. We found out yesterday that it's a girl. I had the ultrasound tech show me a number of times. I have guessed boy on all our kids, so you can see how right I was. Logan sadly announced that, all of our babies are girls. I hope he'll make it. I highly doubt we'll have another one. Plus if we did, it'd be another girl. Now for names...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I'm so excited for you! You have such cute girls so I'm thrilled to have another adorable girl to cuddle and love! Hurray and congrats! I love you, Janana!
Yeah for summer babies! I am so excited for you. I hope Logan makes it! Just tell him that now he and Mike can do special stuff together all the time- he can be the favorite. Your girls are pretty cute so at least you've got that going for you!
CONGRATS... that is totally exciting for you! Love Ya
Yeah! Abby said something at church once but I forgot to ask you. Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the names:Maggie,Gwen, and Brooklyn. Just thought I'd throw those out there!
Congrats!
Sorry Logan. I guess we will have to try our hardest to get Gavin and Logan together more. Then he can have a boy around to play with!
Congratulations!
If Logan ever needs a boy to play with you can bring him over to play with Breyton
Congrats! Logan just knows that he has a big job ahead of him looking out for all those sisters! :) Greg has a hard time even considering another one without knowing for sure that it'll be a boy, so . . .
Congratulations guys! That's awesome. :)
Congratulations! As you know, our last baby was a boy, which was a total shock. The ultrasound tech didn't have to tell me though, I'd seen the same thing so many times I knew it had to be a boy. ;)
Post a Comment