
This is what I feel like every time I pick up one of my kids from school. You know what I'm talking about don't you. (by the way on a side note, this is my favorite Disney villain, I would love to be able to catch on fire when I'm mad.) What's the point of waiting in line if someone is just going to go around you and butt anyway. And the whole point of a "c" is so that parents STAY IN THE CAR and your kids get in and you pull out. That way things keep moving. There's no parking in the "c" especially if it's pick up time. Plus when you get your kid or kids, go, don't talk to everyone, don't sit and gab on your cell phone, just move. Anyways, I feel better now.


3 comments:
Sometimes you just need to vent! It would be great to be hades...did I just say that?
I feel your pain Jana! I fight the urge to burst into flames daily while picking kids up! :-) I thought it was just me that hated that nobody "knows" how to pick up. Drives me up the wall! Hahahahaha!
I feel like I'm going to burst into flames everytime I have to stick everyone in the car and go somewhere. Inevitably, I can't find a shoe, soccer ball, cleat, piano music, or an actual kid or someone's whining because they don't want to go.
Post a Comment