The dealings of the most noble and ancient house of Black
Friday, August 21, 2009
Swimming again
Here are some pics of swimming at Grandma Spencers house. The kids are once again jumping. It's a kid thing. Although Logan is doing a cool face plant. I think instead of a swimming pool next year I should just do a slip n slide.
y, you threw me through a loop! At first I could only think of the old green house across from Jones Paint and Glass! CRAZY! Then I remembered that your parents are Spencers too! LOL Cute pics of the kids!
Mike to ALL the kids- who colored on the sink and carpet with crayon? ALL the kids (including Camille)- Not me! Mike- camille what color did you color on the sink with? Camille- Blue!
Abby: you know what's worse than stitches...a heart attack. Logan: A hard attack is when you fight 2 people at once.
Abby: Mom I want to watch hocapontus. Jana: You mean Pocahontus
Logan: Look Mom there's a flat toe. Jana: A flat toe where? Logan: Up there see it's flat. Jana: Oh, you mean a plateau.
Madelyn: Mom, what year were you born? Jana: 1980. Madelyn: Did they have electricity?
Logan: Daddy has a hooker. Jana: What? Logan: Daddy has a hooker. Jana: Oh, you mean a hitch on his truck. Logan: No mom, it's called a hooker. Jana: No Logan, it's called a hitch.
Logan: are we going to the hospital. Jana: No. Madelyn: we only go to the hospital if we're really sick. Logan: or if we get run over by a tractor.
Mike and I met on the Grounds Crew at BYU. It was love at first bush. We were married in the Mt. Timp Temple on December 17, 1999. We have 4 great kids, Madelyn 7, Abby 5, Logan 3, Camille 20 months. Mike teaches junior high and I stay home with my kids.
1 comment:
y, you threw me through a loop! At first I could only think of the old green house across from Jones Paint and Glass! CRAZY! Then I remembered that your parents are Spencers too! LOL Cute pics of the kids!
Post a Comment