Abby lost her first tooth on Sunday. There was some drama to get it out, but she was very excited that it came out and that she got to get money from the tooth fairy. Needless to say, we were late for church. This other picture occurs a couple of times a week. Logan gets up to go potty and falls asleep on the floor, without even putting his pants back on. It's hilarious so I thought I'd take a picture of it. This is only about 10:30 too. 
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Too cute!
That is one of the funniest things I think I've seen. We've come close, but it's just not the same! :)
That picture of Logan is too funny!
Abby is so cute, I love the picture of Logan too.
I do love the Logan photo. That will be awesome blackmail material when he is 16.
Is it just me or is there not really a link on the next post? I couldn't find what it was referring to.
Post a Comment