Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun times!

It's time for another post I guess. Over the weekend we had a stray dog hang around our house. The kids LOVED him. Especially Madelyn. We took him to the shelter and his owner came 20 minutes later to get him. So I'm glad he didn't have to stay. We looked at some of the dogs in the shelter. Madelyn was really upset we didn't take one home and Logan was wondering where "our" dog was. So it's looking like it's time to start thinking about a dog. The kids are doing good. Everyone is doing well in school and Logan and Camille are doing well at home. Logan is getting better at the potty, but we still have days when he goes on the floor. Camille is jabbering in some weird language, but will say Mama, Dada, and Hot. We're just anxiously waiting for spring! Here's a picture of the snowman we made last week when it snowed 8 inches or whatever.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I thought the snowman picture had Dave in it for a second. I never thought Dave and Mike looked alike but I guess they do resemble each other. Cute pictures!

Kayla Pearson said...

Cute pictures....can't believe there's still enough snow to make a snowman!