Mike and I have been married 9 years today. It's been a great 9 years and we have 4 great kids. I thought I would do a tag post so I could brag about Mike.
1. Where did you meet? We met on the Grounds Crew at BYU. I'm proud to say that he fell in love with me despite that fact that I NEVER wore makeup to work or never even took a shower. Who would go to work outside in the dirt and get all dressed up.
2. How long did you date before you were married? 6 months, 3 dating 3 engaged. On our first date I thought, I could marry this guy.
3. How long have you been married? 9 years today
4. What does he do that surprises you? He just randomly tells me I'm cute or that I look hot.
5. What's your favorite feature about him. I love right where my head goes when he hugs me. Right on his chest and I fit under his chin. I hug him and take a deep breath.
6. What's your favorite quality about him? He is a great dad. He loves all the kids and loves to play with them and make up silly games with them and make up silly songs with them. He loves us so much.
7. What's his nickname for you? He calls me every pet name under the sun. I also get Jana Banana or Jana B.
8. What's his favorite color? Blue
9. What's his favorite food? Meat, Meat, Meat!
10. What's his favorite sport? BYU FOOTBALL!
11. Who said I love you first? He did.
12. When and where was your first kiss? On our first date, in his apartment. Right after we finished watching Strange Brew. Wooooeeeee! We work fast!
13. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to watch Smallville, also play games and play XBox.
14. What is a hidden talent he has? He plays the piano, he can pick out almost any song he hears and play it on the piano. He also paints.
15. What do you admire most about him? He works hard to make himself better. He's always wishing he was better and working hard to be nicer or more helpful, even though I couldn't ask for someone who was more nice or helpful. He wants to be good and always makes sure that I'm happy and that he's helping out enough.
Happy Anniversary Mike!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats on 9 years! Has it really been that long? Time flies!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Happy ANNIVERSARY!!! That is so neat. I loved your info about Mike. Merry Christmas, too.
Post a Comment